Double take! When Tina Fey’s Liz Lemon married James Marsden’s Criss Chross on Thursday’s anticipated wedding episode of “30 Rock,” there was one very special person on set to see the duo tie the knot: Fey’s real-life daughter, Alice Zenobia.
PHOTOS: Adorable celebrity kids
Appearing in a flashback scene where Lemon recalled her first wedding experience — as a flower girl — the 7-year-old daughter of Fey and husband of 11 years Jeff Richmond starred as Lemon’s younger self.
PHOTOS: Funniest female stars in Hollywood
For her appearance, Alice donned a blue dress and headpiece and showed off a major attitude, complete with an eye roll.
Prior to walking down the aisle with Chross, Fey’s character, a 42-year-old unlucky-in-love TV producer, previously dated commercial pilot Carol Burnett (Matt Damon), juvenile businessman Dennis Duffy (Dean Winters) and hapless-but-hunky Dr. Drew Baird (Jon Hamm).
VIDEO: A-list wedding day disasters
Co-starring Alec Baldwin, Jane Krakowski, Tracy Morgan and Jack McBrayer, “30 Rock” will wrap its seven season run with a one-hour series finale on Jan. 31.
- ’30 Rock’ princess bride Liz Lemon ties the knot
- Tina Fey slams ‘legitimate rape’ remarks
More in The Clicker:
- Rick goes to war against the Governor in ‘Walking Dead’
- Plane crash staged for ‘Chicago Fire’ fools TV news anchors
- ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ star arrested
- ‘American Horror Story’ reveals the modern day Bloody Face