The soap opera of trouble magnet Jenelle Evans just underwent a plot twist.
E! News has exclusively learned that the erstwhile “Teen Mom” star has had all four pending charges against her — including simple assault, marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance — dismissed in court Monday morning.
What did Jenelle have to say about Snooki? Read her diss!
The charges stemmed from the arrests of both Evans and her ex-boyfriend Gary Head in North Carolina back in June, when an altercation turned physical and less than one-half ounce of marijuana was found on the premises.
“Jenelle was very pleased with the results today in court,” her attorney Dustin Sullivan (who incidentally is racking up quite the flattering stats for himself, having successfully handled the dismissal of 23 of the 24 charges brought against Evans under his stead), told E! News.
Unfortunately, Head didn’t get quite as clean an escape.
Check out Teen Mom’s Farrah in total model mode
In court last week, Evans scored another legal victory, having been granted a no-contact order against Gary, which prevents her ex from direct or indirect contact with the reality star for one year.
“She is excited to have this chapter of her life behind her and feels confident that she will be protected with the no-contact order in place,” Sullivan told E! News. “As for what this means for Jenelle, she has another set of charges dismissed and she can move on with her life.”
Now let’s hope these two kids can keep themselves out of trouble.
Check out the hot mess celebs in our Mug-Shot Mania gallery
More in the The Clicker:
- ‘DWTS’ fans vote Sabrina Bryan into the ballroom
- ‘Real Housewives’ Caroline, Teresa face off
- ‘X Factor Australia’ wannabe singer fails at ‘Baby’